[audacity4blind] Re: Audacity 2.0.3 released

  • From: Johny cassidy <johnypcassidy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 17:56:38 +0000

Hi. Simple beginner question...I hope. Just want to know the steps to add
tracks into a project. I've recorded voice links and want to drop them into a
project with songs. How do I paste the tracks after each other? I wat to be
able to put the cursor at a certain place and paste a track. How can I do that?
When I try, all tracks start at the same place, namely the start. Thanks loads

Sent from my iPhone