[audacity4blind] Re: Audacity 2.0.3 released

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 23:35:44 +0700

For me, the first thing I see in this version is: the setup has file size smaller than version 2.0.2. The second thing is it import a file into a project much faster. I just use this to apply some effect and export my final audio to mp3. So don't see more improvement if exists. ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Bailes" <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>