[audacity4blind] Re: Any basic Audacity tutorials out there?

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 12:58:02 -0500

This presentation, which I did a number of years ago, isn't a JAWS specific tutorial but for the basics of Audacity, you don't need one. It explains how to do basic things such as record and edit. It doesn't go into any advanced topics but it will get you started well with the program. There appears to be an error in the tutorial. I state that you have to save files before you can edit them. If that was true in the past, it no longer is.

You can download the presentation by going to
http://www.accessibleworld.org
and using the search form on the page to search for the word Audacity.
The first result will be a link to the page where you can listen to the presentation. The search result talks about me discussing two recording programs because the second half of the presentation is about Mp3 Direct Cut and the first part is about Audacity.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "Diana Holbourn" <ilovechocolate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>