[audacity4blind] Re: Any basic Audacity tutorials out there?

  • From: Rich De Steno <ironrock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 07:27:59 -0400

No, I just checked again and the two different tutorials are correctly linked.

Rich De Steno

On 6/17/2015 6:34 AM, Steve Schnelle wrote:

Hi Rich. I think you put the same tutorial at both links in the email for some reason. Did anyone else get the same thing from both links? Thanks a bunch for this info though! Any tutorials are greatly appreciated. Gene's tutorial is also a great resource.
Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich De Steno" <ironrock@xxxxxxxxxxx>