[audacity4blind] Advice for Restarting All Settings?

  • From: Eric Lueck <echodash19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 16:08:23 -0600

So I haven't been able to fix the track problem. The only way of
getting rid of it I can think of is to find a way to clear all the
history in Audacity. And not just resetting prefferences either as
that seems to only reset some options. What I want to do is turn
everything back to factory settings in hopes o getting rid of the
problem. If anyone knows how to do this, I would be very greatful.