[audacity4blind] Re: A very long recording

  • From: Rich De Steno <ironrock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 09:11:35 -0400

What does "aawphon blocked files" mean? I never heard or read the word "aawphon".

Rich De Steno

On 4/7/2013 9:02 AM, Johny cassidy wrote:
I might be wrong, but I think it might be a RAM issue. 15 hours is a lot of data for the computer to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone

Twitter @johnycassidy

On 7 Apr 2013, at 12:08 PM, "Ron" <facup1927@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:facup1927@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi all.
I started recording something and forgot about it so its lengh is about 15 hours long. I saved the project and checked it before exiting. My problem now is that when I open it, I can't edit. It talks about awphon blocked files and gives me options, but nothing happends when I choose an option.
Is there any way I can fix this?
Thanks in advance.
Ron