[aucompsci-announce] Sun 21" Monitor - Free to taker

  • From: Iain Learmonth <adapa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aucompsci-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, swmcslevel1@xxxxxxxxxx, swmcslevel2@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 11:28:53 +0000

Hi,

I have a Sun 21" monitor, it's a CRT, and it's just taking up space in
my room. I want rid of it. I have a projector now so 21" is almost
pointless to keep around.

It has a max resolution of 1920xsomething, I can't remember without
turning it on. It's all in full working order and has VGA + some crazy
Sun connector.

Want it? Come and collect it from my house. I live in Woodside so you
can check on Google Maps how far it is.

I STRONGLY DO NOT RECOMMEND you try and carry it anywhere on foot. I
remember last year living in Spring Gardens it took two people to
carry it. Andrew still complains about his back occasionally.

Email me for more details. First come first served.

Iain.

--
Iain Learmonth
IT Administrator