[aucompsci-announce] Welcome Back

  • From: Tom Jones <indiestory@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aucompsci-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 14:03:29 +0000

Welcome Back folks,

This term we have plans, real plans with things happening. Now I have
caught your attention heres a quick break down with what we plan to
happen each month of this term.

Every other week(starting next week) Will be a learning/information
session. We have planned an introduction to the blinken light
box(computers) you use everyday and in addition there are planned labs
of micro controllers. These are ground up style session and will be
really interesting (promise). If any of you folk have something cool
to talk about/ present then its no problem to piggy back of one of
these meetings.

In the alternate weeks we plan to have some good ol alien smashing
fun, running some kind of tournament once a month.

And in the final extra week everything will relax, nothing is planned
for these weeks, but knowing me there will be some documentary or film
ready to go and a fun project or two to play with.

Thats a quick breakdown, if you have any ideas please get in touch and
we will see what we can do.

Ill be spamming your inbox next week with a breakdown of what is
happening on wed, see you then

Tom Jones
President auCompSci
jones@xxxxxxx