RE: OpenDevNight this Wednesday, MacRobert Building, 5pm

  • From: "Jones, Thomas" <thomas.jones.08@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "au-compsci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <au-compsci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 09:06:24 +0000

Just a few quick notes, Unless we can find somebody who knows the windows CLI
then the presentation wont be much futher than telling you how to whack in
open. We are looking for someone to give the presentation on Shell
Scripting(why the bias for bash), so heres a chance to prove your awesome. If
you fancy giving a presentation we are looking for around half an hours worth
of banter, contact me or other members of the board if you fancy giving it shot

jones@
sdf.lonestar.org