Bad News

  • From: "Jones, Thomas" <thomas.jones.08@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "au-compsci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <au-compsci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 22:28:49 +0000

It turns out that i am going to a formal dinner tomorrow night, though im still
convinced its meant to be friday. Despite my beliefs it means that I will not
be at our fantastic meeting tomorrow(Im expecting some people to loose touch
with reality) . This means that Alicia and steven will be forced into running
the meeting.

We have a small workshop planned for tomorrow with members giving presentations
of various operating systems. The role I have follows and the idea is to use it
as the line up, to the greatest extent possible.
Sorry folks, guess thats me down some points

Sylabell - Mick
OS/2 - Moi
Haike - Jeff
ReactOS - Alicia
Plan9 - Pawel

These are all open systems with the exception of plan9......

jones@
sdf.lonestar.org