Re: Bad News

  • From: Paweł Lasek <pawel.lasek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: au-compsci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 11:51:49 +0100

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 23:28, Jones, Thomas
<thomas.jones.08@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It turns out that i am going to a formal dinner tomorrow night, though im
> still convinced its meant to be friday. Despite my beliefs it means that I
> will not be at our fantastic meeting tomorrow(Im expecting some people to
> loose touch with reality) . This means that Alicia and steven will be forced
> into running the meeting.
>
> We have a small workshop planned for tomorrow with members giving
> presentations of various operating systems. The role I have follows and the
> idea is to use it as the line up, to the greatest extent possible.
> Sorry folks, guess thats me down some points
>
> Sylabell - Mick
> OS/2 - Moi
> Haike - Jeff
> ReactOS - Alicia
> Plan9 - Pawel
>
> These are all open systems with the exception of plan9......

> jones@
> sdf.lonestar.org

You meant with exception of OS/2. And AFAIK Syllable doesn't come with
sourcecode, either. Plan9 3&4th edition is available as open source
(1&2 are closed, due to various licensing deals for code that was
later removed)

--
Paweł Lasek
On #lisp@xxxxxxxxxxxx