[ats-employment] Re: FW: WM seeks Marketing & Communications Coordinator (SF Bay Area)

  • From: "LEONARD HUFFMAN" <mr.lennyh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ats-employment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 07:22:43 -0700

hello kate, the job sounds promising and is in oakland.  could you give me some
more details because I would like a job in Oakland.  I would like to go on a
interview soon if possible.  thanks for watching out.  take care.
best regards,
leonard
        Date: 7/08/2010

        Communications Coordinator
        Job Number: 101488

        Description

        Job Summary

        The Communications Coordinator provides a variety of moderately complex
administrative and staff support services to the Communications Department.
Works with internal and external parties to organize the various components
needed to initiate, run and conclude major projects. Duties include
coordinating production schedules, placing orders for supplies and services,
and tracking progress and results. Requires excellent oral and written
communication skills and competency in numerous software programs. Enjoys being
in a fast-paced environment coordinating multiple projects.

        Could you please send this position on to anyone you think might be
interested? The position is in Oakland, near the airport. It's a full time,
permanent position in the offices there.

        Interested folks can use that job number (101488) to apply online at
www.wm.com in the careers section under "corporate, professional, management"
section.

        Thank you!!

        View/reply to this message

        Don't want to receive e-mail notifications? Adjust your message
settings.

        © 2010, LinkedIn Corporation