[ats-employment] FW: WM seeks Marketing & Communications Coordinator (SF Bay Area)

  • From: "Kate Williams" <kate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ats-employment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Vita Zavoli'" <vitaminz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Tim Dorr'" <tim_dorr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 21:12:09 -0700

One of my colleagues passed this job lead on to me.  I do not know the
salary range.  Let me know if you have an interest and I will refer you on
to the sender.  Or, you may apply as suggested below.

Kate

Kate Williams Consulting

at Adaptive Technology Services

629 Divisidero Street

San Francisco, CA 94117

(415) 309-0905 .mobile

(866) 564- 6650.toll free

  _____

Date: 7/08/2010

Communications Coordinator
Job Number: 101488

Description

Job Summary

The Communications Coordinator provides a variety of moderately complex
administrative and staff support services to the Communications Department.
Works with internal and external parties to organize the various components
needed to initiate, run and conclude major projects. Duties include
coordinating production schedules, placing orders for supplies and services,
and tracking progress and results. Requires excellent oral and written
communication skills and competency in numerous software programs. Enjoys
being in a fast-paced environment coordinating multiple projects.

Could you please send this position on to anyone you think might be
interested? The position is in Oakland, near the airport. It's a full time,
permanent position in the offices there.

Interested folks can use that job number (101488) to apply online at
www.wm.com in the careers section under "corporate, professional,
management" section.

Thank you!!

<http://www.linkedin.com/e/-bxftfr-gbdv3qwq-2l/z7qIqZeugW56N9uZQIpukwKXXSlUg
0Fnz5k7BxivX_2gIqH/mbi/I2179944624_2/> View/reply to this message

Don't want to receive e-mail notifications?
<http://www.linkedin.com/e/-bxftfr-gbdv3qwq-2l/z7qIqZeugW56N9uZQIpukwKXXSlUg
0Fnz5k7BxivX_2gIqH/blk/I2179944624_2/s6hJbOYWrSlI/mdp/> Adjust your message
settings.

C 2010, LinkedIn Corporation