[atari7800] DLIs?

  • From: Dennis Debro <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <atari7800@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:41:51 -0500

Hi all,

I think I've *finally* got the display list concept. Of course I won't know for
sure until I actually write something :-)

Now I have a question about the DLI. In the MARIA doc it states...
"One of the bits of a DLL entry tells MARIA to generate a Display List
Interrupt (DLI) for that zone. The interrupt will actually occur following DMA
on the last line of the PREVIOUS zone."

Is it possible to have a DLI point to another DLL? From reading this it says
it's limited to a scan line unless I'm reading it wrong. It would be nice to
have a DLI spin off to another DLL so the screen could be split vertically with
two "kernels" running.

Take care,
Dennis