[atari7800] Re: 7800 palette

  • From: Mark Rathwell <av999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: atari7800@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 13:19:27 -0500

They probably are. On the other hand, captures from a regular tv will have interference. The best approach would be to extract the colours from a screen capture taken from a modded 7800 that has a composite output.

Unfortunately, i don't, so this is my "nearest approximation".

Mark

From: "Mark Rathwell" > The file and Eric's original shot are attached.
Mitch - your demo was
good but the interference in your screen shot caused the apps to think
that the 7800 had many more colours than it did.

Note: the snapshot I posted on AtariAge was taken from MESS, not a
screengrab from an actual 7800, so the colors there are probably incorrect.

Rediscover the 1970s.

Visit THE INCREDIBLE HULK television series page
http://www.incrediblehulktvseries.com