[astcq-discuss] Survey

  • From: Ana Young <ana_young2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ASTC(Q)" <astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 19:33:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there,

A quick note to let you know that I have forwarded the
survey to the society of editors in Queensland. I am
letting you know in case you are also a member of
SocEds and decide to forward it as well.

I cannot vouch if the survey will make to the
newsletter / webpage as I am no longer the newsletter

PS Geoff, you are always very good at organising meetings.

Do you Yahoo!?
To unsubscribe from astcq-discuss, send a message to
astcq-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

To search the astcq-discuss archives, visit

To change your settings using the web interface, login at