[astcq-discuss] Hello

  • From: geoff@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:20:25 +1000

Hello and Welcome!

With the move to this permanent list, I think it is time to open general
discussions and membership.  Before I start letting numerous people know about
the list, I'd like to make the experience of joining as simple as possible.

How have you found the experience of subscribing to this list?
Any difficulties, or better methods I could have used?
What about the automatic messages, do they need changing?
Should the subject line preface be different?
Does the message footer provide enough/too much information?
Any other comments?

Geoff

To search the astcq-discuss archives, visit
//www.freelists.org/archives/astcq-discuss/

To change your settings using the web interface, login at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/

astcq-discuss-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx