[astcq-discuss] Re: Get together next week

  • From: geoff@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 09:09:20 +1000

Sorry for all the problems, but my hosting service had a major technical
meltdown.  I haven't been able to send mail for about a week.

That also means that all of you who have the habit of sending messages to the
list from unregistered email accounts have not had your messages forwarded
through.  That's something to remember for the next list operator - convince
members that your time has more important uses than acting as a redirection
service ;-)

Geoff

Quoting Kirsty.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxx: