[astcq-discuss] Get together next week

  • From: Kirsty.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 15:25:10 +1000

Hi,

I won't be able to make it next Tuesday. I'm out of town from Thursday 6th
through to Saturday 15th. No need to not hold it just because I can't be
there, though!

Geoff - I tried to email you directly about this, didn't really want to
add to everyone's email inboxes, but my email couldn't be delivered.

KT

Kirsty Taylor
Editor
Å¡ kirsty.taylor@xxxxxxxxxx
Ã? Tel +61 (0)7 3303 3221
Ã? Fax +61 (0)7 3303 3257
Ã? Cell +61 (0)419197 502
Mincom. The People. The Experience. The Vision.
delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of
companies unless expressly stated otherwise.

information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender and delete the transmission. The contents of this e-mail are the opinion
of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of companies unless
expressly stated otherwise.

To search the astcq-discuss archives, visit
//www.freelists.org/archives/astcq-discuss/

To change your settings using the web interface, login at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/

astcq-discuss-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx