[asialex] Re: AsiaLex2016 in Manila!

  • From: "Baile Mareme" <Godfrey.Mareme@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <asialex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <asialex2016@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 11:50:12 +0200

Dear Dr Dita

Thank you very much for the information. I have already sent my abstract. I am
attaching it so you can help me send to a relevant person.
I have not received any acknowledgment of the previous mail.

Hoping you will find this in order.

Let us meet in Manila.

Regards
gbmareme

Mr Godfrey Baile Mareme
Editor-in-Chief /Executive Director
SEFALA- SETNALEU
North West University
Bag x2046 MMABATHO 2735
018 389 2343/ 0720410486
Fax 018 389 2068
Fax 2 Email 0862187708
godfrey.mareme@xxxxxxxxx
gblebsm@xxxxxxxxx godfrey.mareme@xxxxxxxxx

Vrywaringsklousule / Disclaimer:
http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html >>> AsiaLex Philippines
<asialex2016@xxxxxxxxx> Thursday, November 12, 2015 9:21 AM >>>
Dear colleagues and friends,
It is my pleasure to invite you to the 10th International Conference of the
Asian Association for Lexicography (AsiaLex2016) which will be held in the
Philippines on June 1-3, 2016, at the Century Park Hotel, Manila.

Attached please find the conference flyer, the letter of invite, and the
abstract template for your perusal. You may also go directly to the CALL for
PAPERS section in the website by clicking here:
http://asialex2016.national-u.edu.ph/index.php/call-for-papers/

Should you have further inquiries, please don't hesitate to email me anytime.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you at the AsiaLex2016!

S.

--
On behalf of the Organizing Committee:

Dr. SHIRLEY N. DITA
Convener, AsiaLex2016
http://asialex2016.national-u.edu.ph

Find us on Facebook: The Asian Association for Lexicography
Follow us on Twitter: @AsiaLex2016