[asialex] AsiaLex2016 in Manila!

  • From: AsiaLex Philippines <asialex2016@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: asialex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 15:21:09 +0800

Dear colleagues and friends,

It is my pleasure to invite you to the 10th International Conference of the
Asian Association for Lexicography (AsiaLex2016) which will be held in the
Philippines on June 1-3, 2016, at the Century Park Hotel, Manila.

Attached please find the conference flyer, the letter of invite, and the
abstract template for your perusal. You may also go directly to the CALL
for PAPERS section in the website by clicking here:
http://asialex2016.national-u.edu.ph/index.php/call-for-papers/

Should you have further inquiries, please don't hesitate to email me
anytime.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you at the AsiaLex2016!

S.

--
On behalf of the Organizing Committee:

*Dr. SHIRLEY N. DITA*
Convener, AsiaLex2016
http://asialex2016.national-u.edu.ph

Find us on Facebook: The Asian Association for Lexicography
Follow us on Twitter: @AsiaLex2016