[ashimms] Im still alive... I think

  • From: Chester ZZ <chester_zz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: List <ashimms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 16:48:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hey guys, sorry about the long time no comunication thing. I haven't forgotten
about you guys, I just forgot about my computer during a lightning storm. Yeah,
my computer is dead right now. I took it to the shop Friday so I should be back
shortly, possibly even tommorow. I will be checking my mail as often as
possible at a friends house but I can't promise anything. The story may be gone
but I think that I can explain it enough to the point where we can get it done.
Again, sorry for leaving and I will be back soon.

Neuro