[ashimms] Re: Checkup

  • From: shawn g <ksh4me@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ashimms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 09:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Doing well... been out of town alot! :( and will be for the next month or so. I
have ben popping in to say hi, but have not completed anything since my area
stuff in on a desktop comp. I will be finishing my area as soon as I can and
ready for anything else.

Grisbane
The lowbie Gopher
Dan Day <hb_raz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How's everyone? Any probs? Bugs? Notify my if you find any.

I've run through Rainsforth's area. However, and you know who you are :P, I
still need comments from other people about Rains' area, and I want it ASAP
;).

Neuro, are you out there?

Dan Day

"Accept nothing short of perfection!" - anon.
"Perfection is achieved only on the point of collapse." - C. N. Parkinson