[ascct] Newsletter: request for contributions and volunteers

  • From: Kristie Sullivan <KSullivan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 18:16:44 -0400

Dear ASCCT members:

We are expecting to publish our next newsletter around December 1st. We have
one vacancy in the newsletter Editorial Board, and would welcome volunteers. EB
members meet 3-4 times a year by teleconference to plan the upcoming newsletter
content, contribute ideas for content and write articles. Volunteers are
appreciated!

All members are also encouraged to contribute short articles, updates, meeting
reports, relevant news, and upcoming events that fellow members might find
interesting or useful. Please provide these to me by November 15th for the next
newsletter.

Kind regards,
Kristie

Kristie Sullivan