[ascct] April Webinar recording available

  • From: Kristie Sullivan <KSullivan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 14:36:32 -0400

Dear Colleagues:

Please follow the link pasted below to view a recording of our April 30
webinar, presented by Katie Paul, ORISE Post-doctoral Fellow with the
Environmental Protection Agency. She presented her efforts to develop new
screening tools for thyroid disruption using an AOP approach.

https://www.fuzemeeting.com/replay_meeting/e7071e9b/4291375

The password is ASCCTox1.

You can also access the recording from the events page of our web site,
www.ascctox.org.

Kristie Sullivan
Secretary, ASCCT
www.ascctox.org

This email was sent to members of the American Society for Cellular and
Computational Toxicology.
Learn more at www.ascctox.org.

To post, send to ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
To unsubscribe, send an email with the subject line "unsubscribe" to
ksullivan@xxxxxxxxxxx.

To view an archive of list emails, visit www.freelists.org/archive/ascct.