[ascct] 2nd Annual Meeting

  • From: Kristie Sullivan <KSullivan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 15:02:53 -0400

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that registration and abstract submission is now open
for the 2nd Annual ASCCT Meeting. It will be held in Bethesda, Md, at the
Lister Hill Auditorium, National Library of Medicine, on the NIH Campus on
October 31, 2013. Please see below and visit
www.ascctox.org<http://www.ascctox.org> for more information.

We look forward to seeing you in October!

Kristie Sullivan
Secretary, ASCCT
www.ascctox.org<http://www.ascctox.org>

[cid:5E71B192-A87D-47A3-BCAC-604932748D8E@Belkin]

ASCCT 2nd Annual Meeting

October 31, 2013

Lister Hill Auditorium

National Library of Medicine, NIH, Rockville, MD

Please join us for the second annual meeting of the American Society for
Cellular and Computational Toxicology.

 *   Plenary Lectures:

 Don Ingber, Wyss Institute; Human-on-a-chip

Tom Knudsen, US Environmental Protection Agency; vEmbryo

 *   Panel Discussion: Regulatory Applicability Considerations

Suzanne Fitzpatrick, US Food and Drug Administration

Stephen Bradbury, US Environmental Protection Agency

Other Panelists TBD

 *   Member Presentations & Poster Viewing

 *   ASCCT Business Meeting

 *   Cocktail Reception

JPEG image