[ascct] ASCCT web site member accounts

  • From: Kristie Sullivan <KSullivan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 23:21:46 -0400

Dear Members,

As you may know, my organization, PCRM, hosts and maintains the ASCCT web site.
We are in the process of moving the ASCCT web site to a new server and
architecture, as part of a larger organization-wide upgrade. In the next
several months we will also be adding new content, improving the process for
joining and renewing, and doing some design work on the site. If you would like
to volunteer to help author new site content please let me know.

Most importantly, we will no longer be providing a single password for you to
access the “members-only” section of the web site. Instead, each person will
use a unique username and password. On September 1st or 2nd, our developers
will send you an automatically-generated email with a single-use password,
which you will then change to a password of your choosing for future access.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you have any trouble with
this process.

Kind regards,

Kristie Sullivan
Secretary, ASCCT