[ascct] 2016 Board of Directors: Call for nominations

  • From: Kristie Sullivan <KSullivan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ascct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 19:05:10 -0400

Dear ASCCT members:

It is once again time to elect new members to our Board of Directors. Many
thanks to our current members<http://www.ascctox.org/about/board.cfm> for their
service!

This year, we are going to hold elections for the Board membership before the
annual meeting.

Then, during the business portion of the annual meeting, members will have a
chance to elect Officers from the new 2016 Board. Additional electronic
elections will be held after the meeting in the event a majority of members are
not present.

Therefore, with this email I would like to request nominations for the 2016
ASCCT Board. Please send a short bio and statement of purpose (no longer than
300 words each) to me by September 4. Nominations of self or others are
permitted.

I will prepare an electronic ballot for voting for the following two weeks.
Election voting will close September 18, and the results will be shared at the
meeting. Winners will be notified in advance of the meeting.

Best wishes,
Kristie

Kristie Sullivan
Secretary, ASCCT