Re: [artworks] Thump fails when rendering AW files with Transparency graduation profile

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 17:44:54 +0100

In message <522c003cf6riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Richard Ashbery <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In article <564ae72b52.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Martin Wuerthner
> <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> In message <522bde2e06riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Richard Ashbery
>>           <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> [big snip]

>>> Yes, of course - I've sent them to lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I hope
>>> this is OK.

>> Thanks. These files render OK on my ARMini with AWViewer 2.15.
>> Please check which version of the ArtWorksRenderer module is
>> actually running on your machine. It should be 2.14.

> Yes, I have 2.14

Looking at this again, I noticed that I have AE switched off, and
then, the files render OK, but with AE on on the ARMini there is
indeed a crash.

>> Also, which ROM version are you using? The error message you quoted
>> was an abort in ROM, not in the ArtWorks modules. Try *where after
>> the crash to find out in which module the abort happens. You need
>> the "where" utility from http://www.armclub.org.uk/32bit/

> Where - reports the error in ArtworksRenderer (Address 209EE9EC at
> offset 00014D58).

> ROM image is the development Beagle ROM, V5.17 dated 26-10-2011 19:35.
> Regards

Yes, I see. For the time being, you can only use transparency
graduation profiles in AWViewer on the ARMini if you switch AE off.
ArtWorks itself seems to work fine.