Re: [artworks] Comparing with Xara

  • From: Steve Fryatt <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 15:06:18 +0100

On 30 Aug, Kell   wrote in message
  <4fd6f90e61kell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> On 30 Aug, Steve Fryatt <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > > I understand from previous postings that it is easier to perform
> > > these operations in Xara (Intersect stages are automated) but
> > > addition and subtraction can be done reasonably quickly in AW once
> > > the user becomes familiar with the Intersect process.
>
> > With any luck, next month's WROCC newsletter will now be looking at
> > this area in a little more depth...
>
> What is WROCC and is there any chance non-members might have the
> opportunity to see the tutorials?

Sorry; that last bit was aimed more at Richard, who would have known.

It's the Wakefield user group.  Copies of the newsletter end up on the
public bit of the website three months after original publication, so if
the item ends up in next month's issue (which seems likely at present), it
should appear as a PDF at http://www.wrocc.org.uk/newsletter/ sometime
around the start of January 2009 (or you could join and get it in October
this year ;-).

Since this is now in danger of being well OT, as well as bordering on
being a blatant advert, can I suggest taking any further questions to
email to avoid cluttering up the list?

--
Steve Fryatt - Leeds, England

http://www.stevefryatt.org.uk/