Re: [artworks] A question and a feature request.

  • From: Kell Gatherer <kell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 11:22:55 +0100

Same here: the export window gets the input focus, but the caret is
nowhere to be seen.

I don't know what other software could be interfering.

It sounds a little thing, but when you are exporting lots of bitmaps,
moving the mouse and clicking each time adds considerably to the time
and effort required.

Kell.

On 13 July 2010 10:32,  <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> <1a56cc2851.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>          Martin Wuerthner  wrote:
>
>>> When I do Ctrl-Shift-E to bring up the Export Bitmap dialogue box, please
>>> can the dialogue box have the input focus? I often save out slightly
>>> different versions of the same file, perhaps to create an animation or save
>>> different highlighted areas. It would save time if I could do it all from
>>> the keyboard.
>
>> Does ArtWorks not do that? When I do Ctrl-Shift-E here (ArtWorks
>> 2.X.00 on RISC OS Adjust, 5.16 or 6.20), the dialogue box gets input
>> focus. If that does not happen for you then maybe some other piece of
>> software is interfering?
>
> On my Iyonix 5.16 the bit map export window gets the focus, but the
> cursor is not in the writable file name icon, so you have to use the
> mouse before you can type.
>
> John
> --
> Midland User Group - http://mug.riscos.org