Re: [artworks] A question and a feature request.

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 14:58:30 +0200

In message <AANLkTinBUgc20dhzuko4OErXwC6nwMpMRqDbOd28DrfT@xxxxxxxxxxxx
om>
          Kell Gatherer <kell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The question:

> Why, sometimes, does my computer beep after, for example, making the outline
> of a shape transparent (no colour)? I am asking because sometimes it beeps,
> and sometimes it doesn't, and I'm wondering what Artworks is trying to tell
> me.

That is a good question. I remember getting that beep, too, but I have
no idea why. Is that in files using transparency?

> The feature request:

> When I do Ctrl-Shift-E to bring up the Export Bitmap dialogue box, please
> can the dialogue box have the input focus? I often save out slightly
> different versions of the same file, perhaps to create an animation or save
> different highlighted areas. It would save time if I could do it all from
> the keyboard.

Does ArtWorks not do that? When I do Ctrl-Shift-E here (ArtWorks
2.X.00 on RISC OS Adjust, 5.16 or 6.20), the dialogue box gets input
focus. If that does not happen for you then maybe some other piece of
software is interfering?