[artworks] Path tool and Undo

  • From: Ian Chamberlain <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 16:09:38 +0100

(Resending to the new list address after incorrectly submitting to
smartgroups - apologies).

I'm running 2.57 (I'll be upgrading shortly), so apologies if the
problem I have discovered is fixed in the latest version.

If a create a straight path and then select both of its ends with the
path tool and modify an attribute like its angle or length, upon
pressing Undo ArtWorks reports "Internal error: abort on data transfer
at &00016360" on my RiscPC running Adjust and "...at &000163E4" on my
A9home.

Sincerely
--
Ian A. Chamberlain