Re: [artworks] Looking for Artworks tutorials? Celtic knotwork

  • From: Robert Cookson <bob_cookson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 15:07:01 +0100 (BST)

Further to my original email... there is a good book
on the subject:

How to draw Celtic Knotwork
Author Andy Sloss
ISBN 1860198597

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1860198597/202-2846085-4102238?v=glance&n=266239

the above link will take you to amazon - you need to
copy and paste the whole link which wonderful yahoo
has spread over two lines

Bob Cookson

<20060612224230.62027.qmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,