[aros-games] Next game port is...

  • From: Krzysztof Smiechowicz <deadwood@xxxxx>
  • To: aros-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 08:42:02 +0200

...Cube 2: sauerbraten

http://sauerbraten.org/

I have the client already compiled and running in single player mode. I have some stuff to fix first before I make it available though.

For now, you can download the game content from either:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/sauerbraten/files/sauerbraten/2010_07_19/sauerbraten_2010_07_28_justice_edition_win32_setup.exe/download

or

http://sourceforge.net/projects/sauerbraten/files/sauerbraten/2010_07_19/sauerbraten_2010_07_28_justice_edition_linux.tar.bz2/download

because I will just be releasing executable file.

Luke - please check if you can get at least 256MB video card. This game will mostly not run on 128MB - I tried a few maps and none of them worked 100% on my 128MB GF6200.

Best regards,
Krzysztof