[aros-games] Thank you!

  • From: Krzysztof Smiechowicz <deadwood@xxxxx>
  • To: aros-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 08:38:00 +0200

Hi All,

The release of Cube and AssaultCube has been made. Thanks for participating in the tests and helping in bringing a quality port to AROS.

I want to reward you for your efforts and in the same time engage in making decisions where to go next by introducing a vote system:

Each person will receive number of votes based on person's activity in test team. These votes can be spent on suggesting which games to port next. Each vote means one game suggestion (so person with 2 votes can suggest 2 games). The games can be suggested from the list below or outside the list if the game meets requirements listed at http://aros-exec.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=56307#forumpost56307. The final selection will be based on how you vote and what my preferences/time is.

The points awarded for AssaultCube are:

Tomasz - 3
Nikos - 2
Paolo - 1
Luke - 1

The current list of games contain:
- OpenArena
- AlienArena
- EnemyTerritory
- UFO AI
- Warsow
- VegaStrike
- 0 AD
- GLEST
- MEGAGLEST
- VDRIFT
- Urban Terror
- World of Padman

You can already cast your votes, but this will be for NEXT NEXT game port. The NEXT game port is already selected and I will sent a separate email about it.

Once again thank you!

Best regards,
Krzysztof