[AR] Super Strypi Raw Video

  • From: "Greg Zsidisin" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "gregzsidisin" for DMARC)
  • To: "arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 13:43:58 +0000 (UTC)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i30zxnUFdNE

Watching this, I have two thoughts.  I had read that the launch had been
delayed by months over concerns of a solid-motor burn-through issue uncovered
by ground testing.  The increase in spin and orange plume seen after about the
minute mark in the video suggests a burn-through did occur, and the jet of
gases caused the additional spin-up and loss of control.
Another thing I see is what appears to be white objects streaking past the
camera right at 1:05-1:06 - barely a blink.  But something definitely seems to
fly past the camera at that point.
Greg Zsidisin