[AR] Re: SpaceShipTwo crashes shortly after Mojave test flight

  • From: Anthony Cesaroni <acesaroni@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 22:37:25 -0400

Here is the NTSB B-Roll from today. Notice the pressure vessel at 2:40 to 3:00
in the video.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZnQcMpzunM

Here is the vertical test firing from last May.
Notice the similar shape and also the bracket holding the cylinder.
Looks very similar to the one in the NTSB video.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c37I8JS2vmc

I'll get back to you and your question tomorrow Peter.

Anthony

Sent from my iPhone