[AR] Re: Or, was it a good day?

  • From: Ian Woollard <ian.woollard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 16:34:43 +0100

FWIW the name "Of Course I Still Love you", for those not in the know, is
taken from the name of a spaceship from Iain Banks' science fiction.

All of his spaceships are self-owned and have an ultra intelligent AI
"Mind" that controls/is it. And they all have funny names like that.
Another one was the 'Size isn't Everything' which was some stupendous
spaceship.

People on this group might well find his fiction amusing.

Sadly, Iain Banks died recently, so presumably it's named in tribute to him.

On 1 July 2015 at 01:58, Craig Fink <webegood@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Of Course I Still Love you, Dragon. You can land on my deck anytime.....

Happy Birthday Elon, better luck next time.
--
Craig Fink
WeBeGood@xxxxxxxxx

--