[AR] Narrow Band TV

  • From: "Monroe L. King Jr." <monroe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Arocket" <arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 00:16:27 -0700

 Anyone here familiar with narrow band TV? I've been looking at ways of
transmitting video over long distances. The quality of the video is not
as important as getting the video. As long as the horizon can be seen
it's good enough.

 My goal here is to increase the range we can receive live video with
less expensive radio gear. The quality of the NASA video received from
the moon is quite good enough. 10 fps is a high enough frame rate. I
cant figure out however if this was actually a live transmission without
delay for processing.

 Can narrow band be received live in real time or is it saved processed
and then rebroadcast?

 Monroe