[AR] Re: Experience with spaceangelsnetwork.com

  • From: "Monroe L. King Jr." <monroe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 15:23:53 -0700

 I understand that. There is not nearly enough funding going on is
really what I'm saying. Compared to the amount of New Space hype going
on.

 Sure SpaceX and XCOR can get funding. Thanks for the others though for
sure I'm interested in them. I'm also just pointing out how high that
hurdle is. I think it would help others much to get a better idea of
just that.

 Another MAJOR falling is market data for new space start up's. I
imagine that will change as things progress over the next 5 years.

 Monroe