[AR] Re: 500,000 tons

  • From: Uwe Klein <uwe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 09:25:43 +0200

Am 07.04.2014 06:40, schrieb Peter Johansson:
On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 11:49 PM, Keith Henson <hkeithhenson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How do you scale Falcon's to 500,000 tons per year to GEO?  How do you
scale that level to 20 times that much?  If SpaceX can do it, I want
to talk to them.  I don't think they can.

SpaceX is in a position where they are about to generate revenue
*now*.  I would say that alone puts them ahead of the competition when
it comes to getting larger projects off the ground.

let us look at SpaceX when they have moved 20..30 payloads without hassle.

uwe