Re: [ARMini-support] Printing

  • From: A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 13:22:21 GMT

In message <1cdf2d7252.Peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Peter Dowson <p_dowson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> BeaglexM 5.18
> ARMini Super Pack 3
> Printers 1.76
> GutenPrint 2.32
>      PrintersG StPhTX800W
> jetdirect 1.01 Installed in Predesk

> Printer driver set to file
>      Print text from EasiWriter or any other App
>      Print window pops up click print hour glass starts then
>      Error pops up File '0000'not found
>      Click cancel error clears OK

Was this working prior to SP3?  There was a slightly updated !Printers
supplied with SP3.

Also, JetDirect - are you using our version (part of our NetWork
Printer Drivers 2 product?)  If so, it should be version 2.02 which is
suitable for ARMv7 - released last year.  It contained a number of
changes, new features and updates for ARMv7.

We did a big update to Network Printer Drivers back around the time we
launched the ARMini, but haven't made it chargable, rather supplying
it free to existing users who are ARMini owners or BBSS members.  So,
if you're using Network Printer Drivers 2, please get in touch with
me.

Andrew

--
R-Comp
22 Robert Moffat, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6PS