Re: [ARMini-support] PiFi questions
- From: A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 19:24:02 GMT
In message <17711d2555.boase@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Bernard Boase <b.boase@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't know if questions about PiFi should be aired here, but I have
(1) How do you get two RISC OS devices both to use a PiFi? Is it just
a matter of connecting all three to one ethernet hub?
(2) Can a RISC OS device benefit from a PiFi connection while
accessing an ethernet NAS via a hub (i.e. not via the wireless
I'll reply privately to this - it isn't really appropriate for ARMini
mailing list. Although if people are interested, the answers are "yes"
and "yes, I should think so, but haven't tried".
22 Robert Moffat, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6PS
Tel: 01925 755043 Fax: 01925 757377 http://www.rcomp.co.uk
To alter your preferences or leave the group,
List-related queries to info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Other related posts:
- » Re: [ARMini-support] PiFi questions - A Rawnsley