Re: [ARMini-support] Missing posts

  • From: David Pilling <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 22:01:25 +0100

Hi,

On 07/04/2016 21:40, A Rawnsley wrote:

I think these issues are actually separate.  I've noticed that Freelists
sometimes doesn't seem to accept/publish posts (ie. no-one receives them)

Maybe look at this list archive, that should show what has been accepted and should have been delivered.

A given posting can be rejected for various reasons - not posted from a subscribed address, user has been placed on moderation, your post contains something that triggers a spam filter.

Similarly posts coming back from the list will likely as not pass through spam filters. For example demon filters my emails. I have no control over that filter - no way of seeing what it rejects.

Mad things happen with spam - demon has been known to reject everything from yahoo - they're not alone in such broad rules.

--
David Pilling
www.davidpilling.com