Re: [ARMini-support] HDMI audio O/T

  • From: "John Hurley" <johnhurley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 09:53:54 -0000 (UTC)

Jim Lesurf says

FWIW I am planning to do some measurements on the audio of the ARMX6. But
I've been 'otherwise occupied' mainly by working on new webpages like
http://www.audiomisc.co.uk/Armstrong/reviews/changes/1975-8.html
but also because I've been hoping to compare USB with the standard audio
output from the ARMX6. ...Which now extends to being interested in
comparing them with HDMI extraction... :-)

Jim

Sorry off topic. But as a proud owner of an Armstrong 620 amp and tuner
for which Jim designed the later updates, and which I enjoyed greatly from
1980 until about ten years ago when they sadly expired I can assure
everyone they bore strong comparison with the best uk mid range hi-fi
currently available. So thanks for the updates on the audiomisc pages Jim.

Radio silence now please!

John