[ARMini-support] ARMini / ARMiniX (and ARMX6) compliant IPS Monitor/TV

  • From: A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 16:06:45 GMT

Thanks to some supplier promotions, we're able to offer a 23/24" (they
tend to be 23.6" but are marketed as both 23 and 24") IPS monitors for
149ukp.

These units have top quality IPS panels, which mean superb colour
reproduction and the widest viewing angles (images don't distort when
viewed off-angle). They handle the lower refresh rates needed for
Beagle/Panda/ARMini/ARMiniX, as well as full 60hz on ARMX6 or PC. There's
a VGA port for connecting legacy systems.

Our stock price for these screens tended to be 180-200ukp, so 149ukp inc
VAT is a nice discount.

This is basically this year's model of the 25" screen that I use every day
(they don't make the 25" any more, sadly). I can thus give it a healthy
two thumbs up :)

As indicated, if you connect an aerial feed, it'll also provide TV,
including "picture in picture" for watching TV whilst running your
computer.

Kind wishes,

Andrew

--
R-Comp
22 Robert Moffat, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6PS