[ARMini-support] ARMbook Battery Level

  • From: Chris Johns <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 09:04:03 +0000

Hello

I was running the ARMbook on battery the other day (it's usually plugged in). I noticed the battery level went down fairly quickly, but I decided to just let it run the battery down to "flat". (are you meant to do that with "modern" batteries?)

Even when it got to "0%" it still ran for at least an hour - probably two. I am not sure if it's just getting a bit confused, or the battery is just getting a bit tired.

Anyone else noticed anything similar?

Cheers

Chris

---