[argyllcms] Re: xicc/xlutfix.c

  • From: Elena [service address] <1007140@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 13:41:42 +0100

Hello Graeme

On  9-Feb-2011, Graeme Gill wrote:

> Yes, this was an attempt to deal with the sorts of problems we have been
> discussing.
> It has not been part of the compiled code for some years though, and would
> take some
> effort to re-merge. There have been a number of changes that would require
> significant work.

I understood... so it's maybe more likely that you instead finish first the so
called
optimized separation code rather than re-merging xlutfix...

Btw, I also noticed you already implemented the -G option to xicclu, rewrote
a new averaging-merging program and many other fixes. Thanks for that :)
Looking forward for the complete 1.3.3 release.

/&