[argyllcms] Re: xicc/xlutfix.c

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 22:37:54 +1100

Elena [service address] wrote:
I noticed just now the presence of this workaround code putting my nose in
argyll sources. But since scrutinizing too much people's code causes me
big headaches, I didn't understand whether is it already active, or it
will be in 1.3.3 or not. Interestingly enough, I noticed that your approach has
some similarities to what I was suggesting. It would be interesting to test
it to see how it performs...

Yes, this was an attempt to deal with the sorts of problems we have been
discussing.
It has not been part of the compiled code for some years though, and would take
some
effort to re-merge. There have been a number of changes that would require
significant work.